Don't miss out! Artefill Day - November 15th and 16th
Artefill syringes on sale for $700 each (regularly $999)
Dr. LeConey and Artefill representatives will be on hand to provide free consultations and to answer all of your questions about Artefill! Call today to book your appointment! 713-807-1000
What is Artefill?
Artefill is a microsphere enhanced facial filler that is the lasting solution for wrinkle correction. It provides immediate, visible wrinkle correction and has a natural feel. Artefill can last 3 years, giving you a long-lasting and economical solution to your deep lines and wrinkles.
How does it work?
Upon injection, the collagen gel immediately corrects your wrinkles while acting as a carrier for the microspheres in Artefill. As your body gradually absorbs the collagen gel, the microspheres which are not absorbed create a support matrix for enduring wrinkles correction by working together with your body's own collagen.
How many treatments do I need for full correction?
On average, patients need two treatments to reach full correction. Dr. LeConey and his staff will inject to 80% correction on the first visit, and follow-up with the remaining 20% in about 6 weeks.
Is Artefill safe?
Yes, over 25,000 patients have been treated with Artefill since its US launch in 2007 and there have been no product recalls and no reported safety related medical device events. In fact, Artefill has been featured on "The Doctors" and "The Dr. Oz Show" as a long-lasting solution to wrinkles.
How much does it cost?
Each patient needs a different number of syringes of Artefill in order to achieve full correction. Call us at (713) 807-1000 to book your free consultation, and to develope a treatment program with our staff. Keep up to date with our E-Newsletters, website posts, and events to find out about great special pricing offers for Artefill!