SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® is the first and only FDA-approved hyaluronic acid (HA) microdroplet injectable in the US to improve skin smoothness of the cheeks. This product increases hydration to improve skin smoothness and provide a lasting glow for up to 6 months with optimal treatment. Also, in a clinical study, patients treated with SKINVIVE™ reported higher satisfaction with how glowing, hydrated, refreshed, and healthy their skin looked*.
*Compared to before treatment. Glow was reported by patients in a questionnaire using a validated scale that included satisfaction with how radiant their skin looked.
Ready to Get Started?
We’re here to help. Schedule a consultation today to discuss treatment options.
"*" indicates required fields
Lasting 6-month Glow*
SKINVIVE” by JUVÉDERM® is a smooth hyaluronic acid (HA) gel that’s injected as microdroplets below the surface of the skin, increasing hydration to improve cheek smoothness. In clinical studies, patients who were treated with SKINVIVE” by JUVÉDERM® reported high satisfaction with how glowing. hydrated, refreshed, and healthy their skin looked through 6 months.
Hydrated skin is essential to healthy skin
As you age, your skin loses HA and overall smoothness. HA hydrates the skin, improving its smoothness so the skin glows. SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM” is a modified form of HA that helps the skin retain its natural moisture which improves skin smoothness and fine lines of cheeks.
One treatment, 15 minutes
One SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM” treatment session typically lasts about 10-15 minutes, on average, and results last up to 6 months.” It smooths and hydrates to help improve skin quality-approved for use in all skin types. Plus, treatment typically doesn’t disrupt everyday activities.
Before and After
SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel Important Information
SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is an injection to improve skin smoothness of the cheeks in adults over the age of 21.
SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® represents a groundbreaking hyaluronic acid microdroplet injectable, uniquely designed to enhance cheek skin smoothness and internal hydration, all with just a single treatment. This remarkable procedure results in a radiant glow that can endure for up to 6 months.* (The 6-month duration is achieved with ideal treatment. Patient satisfaction regarding the luminosity of their skin was evaluated through a validated questionnaire.)
SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® consists of a modified form of hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally present in your skin. Through microdroplet injections, SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® restores hyaluronic acid in your cheeks, promoting internal hydration. This innovative product aims to assist the skin in preserving its inherent moisture and suppleness, ultimately enhancing the smoothness of the cheek's skin texture.
While technically categorized as a hyaluronic acid filler, SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® distinguishes itself with its modified formula. This unique version of hyaluronic acid in SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® is tailored to enhance cheek smoothness and internal hydration, all without altering your facial shape or volume. The primary goal is to achieve a smoother texture and a vibrant, radiant glow.
Recovery after receiving SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® treatment is remarkably brief, particularly when contrasted with the extended downtime associated with other skin quality treatments that can extend up to a two-week period.
The injection process for SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® typically requires approximately 15 minutes, excluding the time needed for consultation and assessment.
Clinical studies have confirmed that the effects of SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® can endure for up to 6 months when the treatment is administered optimally. For achieving the desired aesthetic outcome, there might be a need for an additional touch-up, which is why it's advisable to consult with your licensed specialist every 6 months to evaluate whether further treatment is necessary.
Research on SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® included individuals with diverse skin tones.
Hyaluronic acid is a component often found in moisturizing creams and serums. In SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM®, hyaluronic acid serves to draw moisture into your skin, ensuring that your cheeks remain well-hydrated and maintain a smooth appearance.
Participants in the clinical study of SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® consistently enjoyed the benefits of smoother cheek skin, which endured for a full 6 months. They also expressed a high level of satisfaction with the radiance, hydration, rejuvenation, and overall health of their skin throughout this period.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Are there any reasons why I should not receive SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® treatment?
Do not use this product if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), if you are allergic to lidocaine or the Gram-positive bacterial proteins used in this product, or if you have had previous allergic reactions to hyaluronic acid fillers.
What Warnings should my specialist advise me about?
- One of the risks with dermal filler injection is the unintentional injection into a blood vessel. The chances of this happening are very small, but if it does happen, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin. Most of these events are irreversible. Tell your specialist immediately if you have changes in your vision, signs of a stroke (including sudden difficulty speaking, numbness or weakness in your face, arms or legs, difficulty walking, face drooping, severe headache, dizziness, or confusion), white appearance of the skin, or unusual pain during or shortly after treatment
- The use of this product where skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infections are present should be postponed, as this may delay healing or make skin problems worse
- The effectiveness of removal of any dermal filler has not been studied
What Precautions should my specialist advise me about?
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment. Exposure to any of these may cause temporary redness, swelling, and/or itching at the injection site
- Tell your specialist if you are using any medication that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may increase bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Tell your specialist if you are planning laser treatment, chemical peeling, or any other procedure after SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM®. There is a possible risk of an inflammatory reaction at the treatment site
- This product is intended for improving skin smoothness of the cheeks. The safety and effectiveness for treatment in other areas of the body have not been established
- Tell your specialist if you are on therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as treatment may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your specialist if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- Tell your specialist if you have a history of excessive scarring (thick, hard scars). The safety of this product in patients with a history of excessive scarring has not been studied and may result in additional scars
- Tell your specialist if you have a history of pigmentation disorders, as use of this product in patients with a history of pigmentation disorders has not been studied and may result in changes in pigmentation
What are the possible side effects of treatment?
The most commonly reported side effects were redness, lumps/bumps, swelling, bruising, pain, tenderness, firmness, discoloration and itching. Most side effects will resolve within 7 days. If they persist longer, your physician may choose to treat them with medications, such as antibiotics, steroids, or hyaluronidase. Additionally, there have been reports of inflammation, nodules, unsatisfactory result, loss or lack of improvement, allergic reaction, anxiety, blood vessel blockage, infection, dry skin, increase or decrease in sensation, and abscess.
Delayed-onset inflammation near the site of dermal filler injections is one of the known adverse events associated with dermal fillers. As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
To report a side effect, please call the Allergan® Product Support Department at 1-877-345-5372.
Please also visit SKINVIVE.com or talk to your specialist for more information.
SKINVIVE™ by JUVÉDERM® is available only by a licensed physician or properly licensed practitioner.