Are you in control of your health, or is it controlling you? Some days you feel like a million bucks, while other days you feel like you’ve been hit by a truck and you can’t figure out why. At the Institute of Anti-Aging Medicine and Skin Spa, we will assess your intracellular nutritional status to find out what is going on in your body so that you can feel ready and be ready for your next phase of life.
- 34 vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants are evaluated
- Prevents chronic disease
- Reduce prescription medications
Why Choose the Institute of Anti-Aging Medicine and Skin Spa?
The Institute of Anti-Aging Medicine and Skin Spa was founded in 1997 in Houston, Texas, and is a fully integrated medical spa. Dr. Richard LeConey has developed comprehensive personal anti-aging, wellness, hormone, and skincare programs for both men and women.
Our motto is: “Feel as good as you look, and look as good as you feel.”
We believe that there is simply no reason for you to look and feel your age. We are here to help create personalized treatment plans so that you can achieve your aesthetic goals.
Dr. LeConey is board-certified in emergency medicine, is a certified Allergan trainer, and trains physicians and nurses in the injection of BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM®, and KYBELLA®.
The ideal candidates for vitamin and genetic testing are men and women who may suffer from low energy, depression, allergies, chronic fatigue, migraines, PMS, arthritis, weight gain, fibromyalgia, and menopause.
How It Works
During your vitamin and genetic testing experience at the Institute of Anti-Aging Medicine and Skin Spa, we will be able to determine which aspects of your life might need a little bit of help to make you feel like the best possible version of yourself. These tests include:
- Micronutrient testing: Measures the function of 35 nutritional components, including vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids within our white blood cells.
- Hormone testing: Test the thyroid and cortisol levels
- CardioMetabolic and pre-diabetes testing: Measures the risk of heart disease and diabetes
- Telomere testing: Determines how fast you are aging
- ApoE genotyping: Genetic risks associated with the Apolipoprotein E gene for reducing cardiovascular risk
- MTHFR genotyping: Genetic risks associated with the MTHFR gene
- Factor V Leiden and prothrombin: Increased likelihood of forming blood clots
Recovery and Results
By completing our vitamin and genetic testing service, you will be able to receive answers to some unknown questions, boost your immune system, prevent chronic disease, and wean off some prescription medications that you may no longer need once some lifestyle changes are made. Not only that, but you will feel better, be more energized, and have a better quality of life.